1. To be eligible for work release it must be court ordered and arranged previously with jail administration before coming to serve time.
2. You must be employed at your job for at least 30 days prior to receiving your sentencing order.
3. You must pay all fines determined by the jail administrator before you are eligible. This includes past room & board and advance payment of room & board for your current stay.
4. You cannot work more than 60 hours a week, 6 days a week, or 10 hours a day.
5. Clothing guidelines will be addressed with you in advanced.
6. All jobs must be within Dubuque County limits
7. All other rules can be discussed at time of call.
8. To set up work release jail time please call 563-589-4420 ext. 1 and leave a message.
--Click to view the Work Release Agreement--