Western Dubuque School Special Election
Election Date - March 2, 2021
A Special Election to renew the physical plant and equipment levy for voters in the Western Dubuque County Community School District.
- Ballots will not be mailed until February 1, 2021.
- All voters wishing to vote by mail will need to request an absentee ballot be mailed to them. You can find more information on the Absentee Voting link.
- In-person voting will be done at the Auditor's Office, 4th Floor of the Courthouse, 720 Central Ave.
- The Election Annex will NOT be open for this election.
For this election Vote Centers will be used. Any registered voter living in the Western Dubuque County Community School District may vote at one of the below Vote Centers, regardless of where the voter lives.
Vote Center Address
Cascade City Hall 320 1st Ave W
Peosta Community Center 7896 Burds Rd
Luxemburg City Hall 202 S Andres
Dyersville Social Center 625 3rd Ave SE
Farley Memorial Hall 202 1st St N
Epworth Council Chambers 191 Jacoby Dr.
- Friday, February 1, 2021—First day to in-person vote and mail absentee ballots.
- Friday, February 19, 2021—Voter Registration Deadline & Absentee Ballot Deadline 5:00 pm.
- Friday, February 26, 2021—Last day to review absentee ballots and written challenge deadline 5:00 pm.
- Monday, March 1, 2021—In-person absentee deadline & mailed absentee postmark deadline, Open until 5:00 pm.
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021—Election Day, Western Dubuque County Community School District residents only, Vote Centers open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Monday, March 8, 2021—canvass of votes, after noon.
- Thursday, March 11, 2021—Recount Deadline 5:00 pm.
- Monday, March 15, 2021-- 2nd tier canvass of votes for school merged area