Scheduling Jail Time
1. To schedule jail time please call (563) 589-4420 ext. 3 Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm. If no one is available please leave your name and number on a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If you are court ordered for work release, please state so on your message.
2. Please report to jail on time at 770 Iowa St-Dubuque, IA on the day of your scheduled jail time.
3. The cost for serving jail time is $50.00 a day up to $2000.00 total. Please come with the money you owe or you will be billed for your stay.
4. You are not permitted to bring anything with you into the jail while incarcerated unless approved by a supervisor. Items such as prescription glasses, medications, braces, etc must be looked at and approved before entering our facility. All clothing, jewelry, wallets, and other property that was worn or was in your possession at the time you were booked into the Dubuque County Jail will be inventoried, stored, and will be returned to you upon your release or transfer to a different facility.
The only property you are allowed to have in your possession or in your cell of a personal nature are
items purchased from inmate’s commissary. Violations of this rule may result in disciplinary action. If possible leave all unnecessary items at home for easy booking and processing.
5. For questions about phone calls, visits, and mail while you are in jail, please see the tab for those items located on this site.
6. Please note: If you fail to call and schedule time with the jail by the days mentioned in your sentencing order, a warrant will be sought for your arrest.